Issue: one

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Issue: one on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:54 am

Achidan

Commander-in-Chief
Commander-in-Chief
ENTERRA CHRONICLE
ISSUE 1

Welcome all to Asylum's online publication for the community! We give you the Enterra Chronicle!

About:
The Enterra Chronicle is a online publication that is sponsored by the guild Asylum. It gives you an insight on the happenings within the world of Enterra, special articles, activities and information about specific issues.

The Enterra Chronicle will be a once a month publication what will be released and will have content from the community, for the community. During the month before release we will ask the community for certain content if they wish to contribute and possibly ask questions relating to certain issues within the world it self and so forth.

Enterra Chronicle - Issue 1
We have uploaded the publication online so you may read it without any applications and downloads for more of an convenience to you. After reading, as this is the first issue i would like to hear what you, the community think and possibly give us ideas for future releases. We have alot of plans already set forth for the upcoming issues but would love to hear from you to see what you want to read.

I give you a sample of the cover of issue 1 and the link below if you are interested in reading the Enterra Chronicle.

Thank you and i hope you enjoy the publication!

Xenoclix,
Chief Editor

Click HERE
http://www.viewdocsonline.com/document/we66ce
for issue 1 of the Enterra Chronicle

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum